Register Now
Register NOW for April 6, 2023 - June 16, 2023
DEADLINE to Register is April 15, 2023


The Visa Process

Depending on what your home country is, as well as how long you plan on studying abroad, you may need:

A temporary resident visa

A study permit

The kind of documentation needed depends on your individual situation, the program you are enrolling in how long you plan to stay in Canada. Some things to keep in mind are:

Any program of up to six months: no study permit is required.

Programs longer than six months require a study permit.

When applying for a study permit, make sure to plan in advance. If you only apply for a six month permit, but then decide you want to take more courses, you must return to your home country, apply for a study permit again and then come back.

For more information on how to apply for a Study Permit in Canada, please refer to the following websites: